After being forced to switch to AT&T u-verse, lost signal/connectivity.Continue after 1.5 year having same issues.

We have made close to 100 calls to customer/tech support. Techs merely put a band aid on the issues and have personally admitted they have poor service. Customer support simply read off script and do not have an understanding of what they are representing. Supervisors make empty promises about following up.

The most frustrating customer service experience ever.I would discontinue service but unfortunately do not have another viable option at this time where I live but I absolutely would not recommend AT&T.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with ATT. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments