Regretfully, my husband and I signed on for new AT&T phones and cell service on 7-15-18. We canceled our AT&T service and returned the phones well within their “14 day buyer’s remorse” period.

In fact, we had their phone service for only two days. We joined up with “ Straight Talk” on 7-20-18, and we’ve been so happy with their service so far. On 9-3-18, we received a bill from AT&T for $1860.49. The bill included two additional phone numbers we weren’t aware of and two phones that we never used.

We were even told that we wouldn’t have to pay a restock fee on the phones. In fact, my husband’s phone was still sealed in its box when we returned it. We never used their phones, nor did we have their phone service, except for two days. We have a stack of documentation and receipts of refunds we never received back on our credit card.

We have documented case numbers and incident numbers from numerous phone conversations we’ve had with numerous AT&T representatives and supervisos about our billing. One such phone conversation lasted three hours and included eight different people in that one phone call. Each phone conversation ended with the false reassurance that AT&T would take care of all credits toward our billing. To date, we have been credited only $56.38.

Our second to the last phone conversation ended with our entire case being rejected with no explanation whatsoever.

Our excellent credit score is in jeopardy because of AT&T. We are now ready to obtain a lawyer and take them to court and sue them for possibly ruining our excellent credit and for causing us such horrible grief over this on-going situation that they are ignoring.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

I didn't like: Deceit on the buyers remorse policy.

Comments

Write a letter to attorney general and consumer affairs Take the company to Small Claims court, it will not cost you attorney fee. On the contrary AT&T have to send an attorney It will cost them money

FragrantBeaver725
#1581938

Thought I was the only one!