1.6
Coverage Area

A couple of months ago, AT&T forced me from their DSL Internet service, which was fairly fast and very reliable and with which I was reasonably satisfied, to U-Verse, claiming that they no longer supported DSL. I had no choice but to switch.

Well, U-Verse is horrible. Sure, the speed checks out fast--WHEN I have connectivity. But many times the Internet just "goes away," and then comes back again later. It does this all day, every day. I don't care how fast "Speedcheck" registers, it's not valid when I have to wait two or three minutes for the website to load.

I never had this problem with DSL. U-Verse Internet is ***! Don't buy it unless you have no other choice.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Att. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Att.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Att to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments